This page contains a somewhat up-to-date listing of all hardware and software that I currently use. Seeing similar pages on other people’s personal websites have proved quite valuable to me, so I figured I would do the same!
I’m proud to support open source products and privacy-respecting communities. The list is limited right now, but the plan is to expand this over time. My current, self-imposed FOSS contributing “budget” is $10 USD.
Open source code hosting with minimalist design and function.
Mastodon instance where I spend a good amount of my “online social” time with great people.
Keyboard-focused, open source web browser. One of the best browsers that I have ever used.
- ThinkPad X260
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6th Gen
- RAM: 32GB (only 16 is used)
- Storage: 120GB SSD
- OS: Garuda Linux (Wayland/Sway)
- Docked ThinkPad X260
- Same specs as above (obviously)
- Kensington Ergonomic Mouse
- Magegee Mechanical Keyboard (blue switches)
- Samsung 27” 4K Monitor
- ZTE Cymbal 2
- Casio F-91W
- Multiple Raspberry Pi devices
- RPi Zero WH x 1
- RPi Zero
- RPi 400
- Figma (in-browser)
- Alacritty w/